CAT Composite SL -10 (2 3/4) USSSA
The CAT Composite is a two-piece composite bat constructed with the maximum barrel length offering a longer surface area and wider sweet spot. The patent-pending SDX EXT connection increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing negative vibrations to the hands, resulting in maximum power and minimum sting.
* Maximum barrel length offers a longer surface area with a wider sweet spot for increased performance
* SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases stiffness to maintain energy transfer to the ball, while also dismissing all harsh, unwanted vibrations from players’ hands
* Two-piece composite construction allows for higher performance with all-season durability
* Individually optimized by size for maximum output at every bat length
* Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
* Mid-balanced barrel results in a medium M.O.I. between an end-loaded and a balanced feel easily used by all players for maximum performance